Photometria in Motion – Open Call
Photometria International Photography Festival is back for the 14th year, setting as a starting transmitter, for the 5th consecutive year, the moving image competition, Photometria in Motion. In order to highlight new ways of utilizing the image, it invites you to submit your work in the categories: Animation, Video Art, Short Films and Documentary!
The submission of the projects will last from 01/08/2021 till 30/09/2021. The timeline schedule of application is:
♦ 01/08 – 20/8: free entrance
♦ 21/08 – 10/9: 10 €
♦ 11/09 – 30/09: 25 €
Participants are asked to make an online submission of their project/s, which will be able to be downloaded, with the maximum duration of 20 minutes (20′) and no restrictions in subject, as well as a brief descriptive text of the work. If the original language of the film is not greek, then should also be submitted the necessary material, of greek or english dialogues.
Follow the link below to complete the registration form:
or sign in and submit your work through FilmFreeway:
The choice will be made by Panagiotis Papoutsis, Danai and Dimitris Agnantis, based on the relevance of the description of the idea to its execution. The selected works will be part of the material of this year’s festival screenings in venues and dates to be announced.
The results will be announced on April 15, 2022 on the festival website (www.photometria.gr), on social media, while the creators of the selected works will be informed via e-mail.
The selected projects will be presented in 2022, in the screening program.
Rules & Terms
1. The projects must be product of the participant.
2. Each participant can declare as many works as they want but only one can be selected (in case of selection).
3. In case that the works depict persons unknowingly or without their approval, as well as for the general audiovisual material being used, responsibility lies solely with the creator to whom the work belongs and not the Photometria International Photography Festival.
4. Photometria International Photography Festival has the right to use the selected works in future promotions of the festival.
5. The selected works will be kept in the archive of the festival, which retains the right to re-exhibiting them, always referring to the creator of each project and not for commercial purposes.
6. The copyrights of each work belong to their creators.
The submission of the registration form at the Open Call of Photometria in Motion, which is part of the 14th Photometria International Photography Festival, automatically means acceptance of the terms and conditions that have been set forth above.