Michael Pappas is a Greek Photojournalist who travels all over Greece. He studied photography at the Academy of Leica in Athens.
His work (job) has been published internationally, including National Geographic and partnered with brand names such as Canon, organizations such as UNESCO and other more.
– Images are published internationally, including National Geographic, VICE and more.
– Partnered with Canon, Blue Star Ferries, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, UNESCO.
– Digital archive is held and safeguarded by the Benaki Museum(Athens, Greece).
– Greece, Athens, The Benaki Museum, Nov6 2018 – Jan13 2019, ETHOS.
– France, Grasse, Musee Fragonard, May25 – Sep22, 2019, ETHOS.
– 2015 – 2021, Athens